Alpine Insoles are designed specifically for skiers and snowboarders who want to carve the slopes without getting tired feet. They upgrade your boots with shock absorption, stability, and relief, while also providing warmth. When skiing, the eccentric forces of turns and jumps create increased loads of up to 40 times your body weight. Our insoles cater to the unique pressure and movement patterns of skiers' feet from around the world, providing better conditions for all skiers, whether you're an occasional or professional skier.
Heating Material: A mixture of merino wool and polyester provides warmth and comfort, while an additional layer of warming material reduces the risk of chafing and blisters.
Medial Arch Support: Uniquely designed longitudinal footrest support accommodates various foot types, reducing stress on your feet.
Anatomic Heel Cup: Distributes pressure under the heel, reducing the load by contracting the heel's fat pad and reinforcing its natural function.
Shock Focus Zones: Additional well-placed zones provide extra cushioning to vulnerable and exposed parts, such as heels, joints, and bones, maximizing the body's relief. The shape and placement of the zones are specially designed according to skiers' pressure patterns, such as while carving.
Stabilizing Material: Grey E.V.A material offers extra support and shock absorption, reducing rotational forces and enhancing control.
Personalize Your Insole: Cut along the edge to required size using your original insoles as a template.
Adaptation and Care
- Remove existing insoles from your Alpine boots.
- Place your new Alpine Insoles in your boots to make sure the size is correct. If necessary, trim your new Alpine Insoles with scissors.
- Gradually increase the use of your new Alpine Insoles as your body may experience new load patterns.
- Cleaning & Care: Use lukewarm water and soap for cleaning. Dry at room temperature. Do not wash in a washing machine, as the product is not resistant to high temperatures.
- Life Span: Replace your insoles after 6-12 months or when they show signs of wear and tear.
Available in sizes EU35-46. See the size chart image for more details.
Our Alpine Insoles are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. Learn more about it here.