Ortho Movement is a Swedish brand with more than three decades of experience and knowledge in orthopedic technology. Powergel Heel Spur Pad is developed with Ortho Movement technology to effectively absorb shocks and reduce excessive pressure on your heel, joints and bones.
SUPER NYLEX® TOP COVER
A high quality fabric that is extra skin sensitive with a smoothness that minimize the risk of chafing and blisters.
BONE SPUR FUNCTION
The outer heel ring absorbs shock while inner circle provides an area to gently accommodate injury by containing soft tissue around heel. Relieves pressure on bone spur or in sensitive area of heel.
BONE SPUR MODE
Remove the orange gel drop to activate heel spurs function.
The Heel Spur Pad is designed to provide effective support even on the inside of the wedge for relief against plantar fasciitis, and vice versa.
Remove the plastic film and insert in the shoe and move it between all your shoes for better shock absorption and ensuring that it provides effective relief when walking and standing. It has a light adhesive surface which prevents it from moving its position within the shoe. They are always used in pairs to relieve both the right and left sides simultaneously.
CLEANING & CARE
If it gets dirty and loses its sticky surface, it can be washed with lukewarm water and mild soap solution.
Instructions for use for the Ortho Movement Powergel Heel Spur Pad:
CE marked and medical classification 1.
Function and indications Powergel Heel Spur Pad 2021 provides pain relief for heel spur and plantar fasciitis. It has a depression in the area around the aponeurosis plantaris attachment where plantar heel spurs tend to occur. Depending on individual symptoms, the plug can be removed or left in.
Use: Place the product in the shoe under the heel with the textile side up. Left (LEFT) and right (RIGHT) are highlighted. Remove the plug in the painful foot.
1) Remove the plastic bearing
2) Place the product in the shoe under the heel.
- Medical conditions that may affect the use of the product should first be discussed with a physician.
- Use the product only for its intended purpose, without modifying it.
- Questions regarding the use of the product are referred to the prescriber or dealer.
- If problems related to the product occur, contact the prescriber or dealer.
- Use the product in shoes without heels and in pairs to avoid pain or complications due to different lengths of the legs. It is also recommended to wear socks.
- Do not continue to use a product that you see is defective.
The Active Brands Group Scandinavia AB
Nybrogatan 34, 114 39 Stockholm
The Active Brands Group Scandinavia AB has a certified Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001.